Wednesday, March 21, 2012

IATA AREAS

IATA AREAS
IATA has divided the whole world into three different areas .these areas are called IATA traffic conference area TC 1 /TC2 /TC3. the main reason to divide world into 3 areas is to make the air fare calculation easy and to find out the route of certain journey in safest economical and fastest way.
TC1 consist of North America, Central America, South America, Greenland, Caribbean, Hawaiian Islands  panama canal as well as Canada and green land.
TC2 includes the countries of Europe (West of the Urals), Azores, Iceland, Middle East, Africa, Seychelles Islands
TC3 includes the country of Asia (East of the Urals), Oceania, (Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific Islands) ,japan etc and various other island which are in the pacific ocean near the Asia and Australia continents.


Hope this will help as a quick reference for new comer in the industries to have a quick check which rate  and surcharges such as fuel and security  tariff to be applied .




1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.