These are charges averagely charged by the Airfreight forwarder communities. However subject to the level of service offered , validity and revision by vendor , the charges may varies up or down .
1) ATA Carnet Shipment : Minimum RM500 or RM0.50/kg whichever is higher (per shipment basis)
2) AWB Fee : RM20 per CAWB/HAWB
3) Airport Transfer Fee (Inbound/Outbound) : Minimum RM50 or RM0.50/kg whichever is higher (per shipment basis)
(Inclusive of forklift and overtime)
4) Bank Endorsement Fee : RM100 per CAWB/HAWB
5) Bond Shipment Fee (Temporary Import) : Minimum RM500 or RM0.50/kg whichever higher (per shipment basis)
6) Break-bulk fee : RM50 per HAWB
7) Communication/fax charges (A4 size) : RM10 per page (local faxes)
(CAWB/HAWB and Consignee/Shipper Invoices Only) (Excluding Arrival Notification)
8) Currency Adjustments Factor (C.A.F) : 5% B.S.R Exchange or Minimum RM24 whichever higher (per shipment basis)
9) Dangerous Goods Regulations Fee (DGR) : RM100 per shipment
a) Terminal Operator (KLAS/MAS) : As per their tariff -check with MAS Terminal ( http://www.maskargo.com/pdf/press/standard_warehousing_tariff.pdf ) or KLAS terminal .
b) Agents/Forwarders Warehouse (KLAS Cargo Village Only)
i) Demurrage free period of 48 working hours applies from the time of notification in writing to.
Agents or Consignees, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays.
ii) Lapse of 48 hours. Demurrage is calculated from ATA (Actual time of arrival ). Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays excluded, and tariff to be applied is as per terminal operators tariff.
11) Documentation Fee (K1,2,3,8,9 &K1A) : RM50 (1st set), RM15 (each additional set)
12) Duty Drawback Processing Fee : Minimum RM250 or 10% of total claim payable, whichever is higher (per shipment basis)
13) E.D.I Fee : RM30 (1st set). RM10 (each additional set , per shipment basis)
14) EFT Fee : RM15 per shipment
15) Examination Fee : RM50 per shipment
16) Express Handling Fee : As per terminal operator tariff (MAS/KLAS)
17) FCZ Processing Fee (K1,2,3,8,9 &ZB1,2,3,4,5) : RM5 per declaration(per AA/ZB Reg. No)
18) Film Permit Fee : RM200 per application
19) Forklift Fee : RM100 for every half hour or part thereof (per shipment basis). Applicable for outside hire only.
20) Handling Fee (G.C.R Cargo Only) : Minimum RM100 or RM0.35/kg whichever higher per shipment basis
21) High Value Cargo/Fee (Merchandised Goods) : Minimum RM250 or RM0.45/kg whichever higher per shipment basis
22) Household/Personal Effect Fee : Minimum RM150 or RM0.45/kg whichever higher per shipment basis
23) Labour Charges : RM50 per man hour or part thereof
24) Live Animal/Stock Fee : Minimum RM250 or RM0.35/kg whichever higher per shipment basis
25) Manifest Processing Fee (K4,K5 &K6 Electronic) : RM32.50 per shipment
26) 'ODD' or Special Cargo Fee : RM600 per shipment
27) Parcel Post Fee : RM100 per shipment
28) Perishable Cargo Fee : Minimum RM150 or RM0.45/kg whichever higher per shipment basis
29) Permit/License Fee : RM150 per application/endorsement
30) Security Handling Fee : 40kgs and below RM40. Above 40kgs RM100 per shipment basis
31) Security Escort (Unarmed) : RM250
32) Security Escort (Armed) : RM350
33) Shipment Location Fee : RM50 per shipment
34) Special Handling Fee (Hand Carried Shipment) : RM250 per shipment
35) Survey Report Fee ( Agent to Agent) : RM50 per shipment
36) Survey Report Fee (Terminal Operator) : RM15 per shipment (Inclusive of HAWB and direct AWB)
37) Terminal Fee : As per Terminal Operators tariff ( range from Minimum RM15 to RM25 or RM0.15/kg to RM0.25/kg whichever higher
38) Transhipment Fee : RM30 per shipment
39) Transportation Fee ( Based on Postal Codes) .For shipment related to KUL International Airport Only
a) Zone A : RM180 or RM0.50/kg whichever is higher per shipment basis
b) Zone B : RM150 or RM0.45/kg whichever is higher per shipment basis
c) Zone C : RM125 or RM0.40/kg whichever is higher per shipment basis
d) Zone D : Own discretion by transporter
Zone A :
410XX - 424XX : Klang/Port Klang
425XX - 427XX : Telok Panglima Garang/Banting/Jenjarom
500XX - 600XX : Kuala Lumpur
680XX - 681XX : Ampang/Batu Caves
Zone B :
400XX - 406XX : Shah Alam
430XX - 435XX : Kajang/Balakong/Seri Kembangan/Serdang/Semenyih
460XX - 474XX : Petaling Jaya/Subang Airport
475XX - 479XX : Subang Jaya/Subang UEP
700XX : Seremban
719XX : Seremban
ZONE C :
436XX - 439XX : Bangi/Dengkil/Beranang/Salak/Sungai Pelik
718XX : Nilai
ZONE D :
40) Terms and Conditions
- A disbursement fee of 1.5% (or minimum of RM50) will be levied by the Agents on any advance payments (as per client request).
- Agent/Consignees/Shippers are required to make all payments in advance
- All businesses undertaken by member companies are subject to the Airfreight Forwarders Association of Malaysia (AFAM) Standard Trading Conditions.
- All Agents/Consolidators are to notify relevant agent/consignee of arrival of shipment in writing followed by phone confirmation.
- All Agents/Consolidators are to collect their HAWB from their respective Agents/Consolidators at KLIA Cargo Village
- All Agents/Consolidators with or without facilities at KLIA Cargo Village are most welcome to use AFAM Secretarial for both collection and distribution of HAWB upon request
- All Agents/Consignees/Shippers are recommended to only use the services of members duly registered with the regulating body. ie Airfreight Forwarders Association of Malaysia (AFAM)
- A late payment charges at the rate 1.5% per month from the date the amounts are due until date of full realization.
- Member companies shall have the right to withhold cargo pending receipt of all outstanding payments in full.